As privacy regulations continue to render methodologies such as last-touch, multi-touch, and click-path attribution ineffective, it’s clear marketers are searching for new strategies that are future-proof, accurate, and reliable to measure the value of their advertising. This report details how marketers are dealing with these challenges and what investments they are prioritizing for the future.
- Accessing and synthesizing accurate data is the greatest challenge for DTC Marketers
- 64% of DTC marketers spend over 9 hours per week on reporting activities, with some roles spending upwards of 25 hours per week
- Despite reported inaccuracies, over 80% of DTC Marketers still rely on click-based data as their primary source of media measurement
- Marketers overwhelmingly agree experiments and testing siginificantly improve their decision-making confidence
- Reporting and testing tools will win the greatest share of technology investment dollars over the next 12 months
Want the guide?
You’re only one step away.